Sunday, June 13, 2010

I think I've been very possessive lately.
when I say very, I mean seriously, extremely.

the thing isn't even mine, why am I even overreacting?
besides, I choose not to buy it myself
Why am acting like some lunatic obsessive compulsive disordered person?

urgh. I think I'm contradicting myself a lot these days.
usually I'll ignore it & pretend it doesn't exist
but now, I want to go all ...
"assholes, catch your own wave, stop indirectly pretending to want to accidentally like what I like..."

I'm not even gonna further explain it with an anger like this.
Seriously. I might end up bombarding the world :(

I should go back to sleep and buy my ALDO shoes in my dream.



I know you know what I'm talking about,
A little competition now & then create a little sparks :)

No comments: