Saturday, March 15, 2008

White Day

14th March is White Day. mrgreenmrgreen

Basically, I guess most people will wonder what is White Day, right?


In the past, Valentine's Day in Japan is usually celebrated by the female presenting chocolate gifts to the male, as an expression of love. While on White Day (which is one month after Valentine's Day) , males who received chocolate on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts, usually more expensive.



* * * * *


the b. brought chocolates to fatten me up -____-

There were riot in Komtar, protesting for the abolishment of NEP, most of them were UMNO people.

Booooo them.

I don't want to say much here. Afterall, it's not my problem.



Went to Queens at night. Dinner at Wongkok Restaurant.
After dinner, went shopping for Nike sneakers. Bought the Nike Free 7.0

different colour from this tho.


Chun giler, I tell you.
The price also damn chun -___- RM349.
After that, rushed to tuition.
Mrs Chee is funny to the core lahh.



It's freaking 2am.
I can't sleep.
I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

No comments: