Saturday, April 26, 2008

moral folio, again.


I was so bored the other day in school during our BM ceramah


I start inking Rachel & me.


HAR HAR


turned out pretty good (from my point of view, that is)


I am planning on getting my initial done on my hand after SPM.


What do you think?



my initial, A


:)



the look I'll give you when I'm exhausted -__-


I know I look horribe.


Bare with it
lahh


It was taken at 3 something in the morning after I finish compiling my whole moral folio


and I almost burnt the house down due to my creativity of burning my front cover


OUTCOME :



see the top edge ? I burnt my "S"


and it require a passport photo of me for my biodata.


I did the
smartest thing on Earth.


hahaha


I cropped a picture of me to the passport size and asked the shop to print it for me


smart or not?



only RM3 for all these.



CHEAP OR NOT?

(say cheap or I'll shoot you...)



No comments: