Saturday, April 19, 2008

new addiction

For those that commented on my last post, I am totally alright :)
I'm just bothered for some reason -___-

but it's all good, now.



So for the past few days, I got addicted to
something.


har har har.


VIDEO CALL. wtf


since
we are so far apart, he decided we should work something out so we started 3G'ing. At first, it was very awkward then slowly I started screaming and laughing and it all turned history. I'm very sure the bill will cost a bomb but it's damn worth it, I think. I'm telling you, 3G is really addictive, especially when the b. said I look very angelic from the videos all.


I laughed so hard, my tears started rolling. I'm serious.


I also 3G'ed with Rachel the other night.


I was so eager in the afternoon I video called with myself -___- wtf, I'm mad.


















then at night I managed to snap a few shots of our video call.














there ; her blur face. ho ho ho (she is so going to kill me.)






okay. I'm going to stop being so mean.


here are the snapshots the b. took of me when we were 3Ging
(the part where he said I look damn innocent. lmfaol.)






OH DID I MENTION I LOVE MY PHONE A LOT ?





I you (my new) baby.

No comments: