Monday, June 9, 2008

tagged by Rachel

I just realised I was tagged by Zi Xin like a week ago, I think?

my bad :D


Tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What do you want the most now?
Finish SPM as soon as possible

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
lmfaol. Good question, I want to be some designer or uhmm... a psychiatrist?

3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?
Eat unagi, it cheers me up.

4. What are you afraid to lose now?
OMG, the bond between me and everybody.

5. Do you believe in being in love forever?
Forever is a lie, love is cute. Both of them just don't go well together, for me that is.

6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'd hint, but no confession.

7. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
Uhm, alcohol, my sweet escape or, eat UNAGI (as stated above :P)

8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Ishk, this again, I will write a list soon, check back later lol

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Two faced backstabbing I-love-sleeping-with-your-boyf hoe. Good enough ey?

10. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
Yes.

11. Do you believe in God?
yes *mutters*

12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
all the orang kesayanganku, specific enough?

13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Apparently, no? but they're a not-so-bad-accessory :D

14. What do you want your friends to be like?
I want them to be them and leave it that way :)

15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
of course, THE BEST lah.

16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
my always procrastinating attitude -__-

17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
Anybody I feel like telling :D

18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
selfishly no but but but I am NOT selfish. xD

19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?
Depends, will you?

20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change?
nothing, I love the way everything is now.... I suppose.


I tag :
those that came across my blog and read this post.
*smirks* *grins* *laughs*

*disappears*

No comments: