Wednesday, July 23, 2008

woolala


I was born to say fuck.



the mother complained I curse too much.
the father wants me to go NS so badly.
the first brother likes to cari pasal with me.
the second brother said I am too coward to go PC Fair alone.


nevermind that. I still love them all :D
I'm so sweet, no? ;]




I don't like post office.
I know it's random.
but seriously, I dislike post offices.
no, it's not the letters or the postmen this time.
I just, at one point, hate sitting there and stare into the space for God-knows-how-long
I had to go to three different post offices just to settle the car's stuff.
It was so frustrating.






anyway, I had Slurpee today, after so loooong.
ahh, heavenly.






had a chat with an old friend.
how we all wish we were kids again,
when skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than broken heart.


:)



No comments: