Tuesday, July 15, 2008

dedication #2.

I'm a happy person, I swear I am. I sing in the shower and dance down hallways. I laugh and giggle. I do all the things happy people to. I just love life, but that doesn't mean I don't miss him. It doesn't mean that I don't wish things had ended differently and it doesn't mean that I don't get upset over the fact that he doesn't miss me at all. No, it doesn't mean that at all.


I know a lot of people know who he is, but I also know there are not that many who got to see the side of the guy that I did. And that guy, well, I'll never forget him, never. I've learned so much about life and emotion from knowing him and I wouldn't change a thing about it. Your heart needs to go through some bumps like these in order to make it through. Besides, no matter what he's done or not done, he had the biggest impact on me this past year. And I know no matter how many years go by, my stomach will always do a little flip whenever I see that face.


It's amazing how all this can be happening. I mean, my whole life is falling apart and yet, every time I talk to him, I stop feeling bad for myself, and I begin to smile. He always has that effect over me.


It's you. You're the one I talk about all the time, and the one I can't stop thinking about. The one that can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile. The one that can make me feel better in 2.2 seconds. It's you that I'm crazy about.







Imagine how many stories
are hidden under just one smile

:]

No comments: