Tuesday, July 29, 2008

♥ baby ♥



ever have that one person in your life that you just can't give up on, the one person that can screw you over time after time yet you always seem to give him another chance, and no matter how many times you say this is his last one, you know it is a lie because there is always just one more waiting for him, the one person you know you are better off without but yet you can't find a way to let him go because deep down inside you wouldn't know what to do without him, the one person you know doesn't deserve you but yet you choose to over look it because you love him.



So lets say that theoretically, I really like him, and theoretically, even though it sounds moronically cliche and overused, he gives me butterflies. And just for kicks, lets add that, all in theory of course, he may be one of the most wonderful people I have ever met, and hypothetically, my heart beats ten times faster when I see him.



i think
my flew away with him.

No comments: