Saturday, August 16, 2008

National Service


On Monday, somebody said the National Service name list was coming out soon.
I was
sort of expecting myself to be chosen.
so I couldn't care less.
then somebody text
ed me that the list is already out.
so I checked with my phone.

I wasn't feeling anything.
my heart wasn't thumping or skipping beats.
I mean I was already expecting a ' Tahniah ! '



&



guess what ?


. . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.






HAR HAR HAR

nyeh nyeh
I was sort of delighted.
at least I don't have to waste my 3 months of holidays in there.
but I wasn't really sure yet.
and the next day, I checked on the website.





so it's confirmed, now.
probably.


but


to those people who are chosen.
don't be sad :)
think of the bright side.

- you can meet new friends.
- you can learn to be independent.
- you can touch a real gun.
- you get to eat 6 meals per day, wtf -.-
- you can get RM150 per month.
- you.... can..... TRAIN YOURSELF PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY.




I'm sorry if it didn't help.
but if you're chosen, there's really nothing much you can do anymore.


unless


- you are OBESE, like really OBESE.
- you are underweight, like ANOREXIC people.
- you have HEART problem.
- you have KIDNEY problem.
- you are taking the first intake of the year.
- you are migrating to another country
(and don't come back for the next 3 years)
- you are PREGNANT.
(lol, seriously)
- you have physical disability.
(no, mentally not counted)





my sayang who got chosen for NS



I'm sorry you got chosen.
I will miss you when you're there.
Please don't miss me & Tiff too much :D


No comments: