Monday, August 4, 2008

Prom/Trial Craze



finally got the prom ticket ;]


Prom is in less than a week
not really excited about it.

Why ?

I have school on that day.
and no, I'm not skipping school.
Have some inter-society games.


oh, did I mention this year we're having Prom Night ?
for the first time in God-knows-how-many-years.
Everybody seem quiet excited with all the sudden changes of hairstyle.


" What colour is your dress ? "
" Where are you doing your hair ? "
" Ahhh, I can't find the right heels. "
" Are you wearing shawl ? "


these questions can all be heard at every corner of the school
(ok, not every corner, I'm just exaggerating :P)


I just can't wait to get over Prom now.
the trial horror is really taking over me now.


I want to go study now WTF
.
okbye.

No comments: