Wednesday, August 6, 2008

why so serious ?


wooo hooo :]



skipped napping time to study finish part of my graphics.
It is almost done :]
I am not very contented with the outcome but wtheck.
I suck in it now, or maybe, time to come too =S
I might be dropping the whole visual communication dreams.
Just maybe.


I finally watched The Dark Knight last week, yes, after so long. I am not a very updated person lately lah wtf. What I can say is Joker is awesome :D Heath Ledger definitely did an awesome job, Christian Bale did not really stand out much or maybe I focused too much on Joker ;)

The Mummy is out, I need to go watch it before it's off the cinema -__- oh, The Love Guru & Forgetting Sarah Marshall is coming out too, so can't wait :D I am pretty excited over movies lately, or maybe it's just my life, it have been rotting.

I am pretty contented with it tho ;)

&&

I'm doing a lot of online shopping lately.
e-boutiques are very very tempting :(
they should be BANNED! kidding.
but they are really addictive, grrrr.
I am even buying birthday presents online now wtf.
I know I am lame.
what to do ?


I am/will be staying in a lot lately, the mother stopped complaining about not being home, the father is also very happy to see me studying by myself without having him to remind me everyday.


I AM A GOOD DAUGHTER & STUDENT wtf.



at least I think I am trying to be one, now.
please don't puke if you see this, lol.

*flashes GEEKY smile*


By the way, does anyone know why is the National Service name list not out yet ?
It is already August wtf.
I have been waiting for the list to come out since the beginning of this year.
sheeesh, I don't like all the suspense =S





oh, time to go jogging now :D
goodbye *waves*


No comments: