Sunday, September 21, 2008

tagged by piyi, again XD

♥ If you could spend one ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
Can RM1 buy anything?

♥ What is your most favorite thing to do?
Shopping.

♥ What kind of news do you read?
Now? World, Nation, Sports and everything else.

♥ What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
my clothes which I probably will not need it anymore since I won't get fat wtf

♥ Is there someone in your heart right now?
Literally, how can someone be IN MY heart ?

♥ Do you believe you can survive without money?
Honestly, WHO WOULD you tell me.

♥ What are you afraid to lose the most?
oh, cold hard cash, and family, and friends.

♥ What do you feel like doing right now?
quit edboard get a new laptop so photoshop won't lag like bitch now.

♥ If there's someone that you love,would you confess to him/her?
No :)

♥ List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
gorgeous, smart, sweet.

♥ What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
coming soon...

♥ What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
A guy must be independent please, cannot always mummy here, mummy there wtf.

♥ If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
FISH, lol wtf, it's healthy and there are many types :P

♥ If you had a choice to be rich or happy,which one would you pick?
Rich, cause shopping makes me happy and I know happiness never last so temporary happiness is good enough to last for some time.

♥ If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
more determination to exercise.

♥ My inability to express myself.
I don't express myself much, if you can understand me, yay, if not, I won't explain much.

♥ Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Mostly with Tiff and Regina, but then not all, nobody knows everything :)

♥ How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
embarking on a career I favour, hopefully successful.

♥ What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Do you know how self-obsessed I am? This kind of questions are just unnecessary, I love so many things about myself, lol, too many, to be exact.

♥ If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world,what would it be?
A multipurpose phone with 8MP camera, fully wifi, with a huge memory space. I think that's good enough to entertain me.


I called who to tag cause I don't think my friends will even do, so why bother =)

No comments: