Saturday, October 25, 2008

IPOH UPDATE


Finally free to update my blog about... my Ipoh-one-day-trip.
hee hee :)

I had freaking diarrhea the night before it after Sarah's party lol
went to the doctor early in the morning to get painkiller and some med.
sheesh, mahuan betui I know.
had a light breakfast before the journey.

We started our journey at around 9 something, or is it 10 something?
har har I don't remember =.=








we reached Lumut (I think) and stopped by a
fehhh-messs restaurant for lunch :)











after lunch, we headed to Ipoh... for more food.
I'm sorry
lah
the whole main reason for the whole trip is only for the FOOD :P



I love the whole BLUE feel :P

anyway back to the trip
we finally reached our destination.
Lou Wong for the
taugeh chicken.
hee hee.












after eating it, we headed back to Penang.
ok, I promise, no more food (for this post)
xD







how can you end a post without a picture of yours truly... right?
I bet you people missed seeing my big big face.
RIGHT?

here you go... (don't puke wtf)




I am so sorry it is mostly pictures.
I am sure people will prefer more pictures than more words right?
I cannot really remember whatever happened in between lol.
my apologies :)


my wish list is coming out soon.
CHECK BACK FOR MORE !

No comments: