Saturday, November 29, 2008

You'll be the Prince & I'll be the Princess


I just got back home, feeling sick right now, slight fever & having a quite bad sore throat.
Fuihh, went to Accounts tuition this morning with Tiff :)
Before that, went Soon Lee with the mother.
*smiles*
3 hours of ACCOUNTS INTENSIVE CLASS.
went to XinMin's place straight after tuition :)

Rachel, WeeNee & ZiXin was already there and I was feeling damn hyper when I got there.
Super hyper ok, I actually missed the kiddo, Thadeus or however you spell it.
It's been three days since I see him *frowns*
Kids can be
pretty cute at some point, then again, it's not going to change my mind about them.
if you get what I mean ;)

After a certain time, we headed off to TESCO :] hee hee, for... Leomag? && Pizza Hut -___-
THE FREAKING LASAGNA WAS SO SMALL.
so *inserts profanities* #&$)*#&%)@&% small ok.
not ever a quarter size of my last finger like wtf -.-
I SHALL SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF IT AFTER I UPLOADED.
it is really 13542316543208410214410 small O.O
ate the #@$%^ate the #@$%^$&#*&#%$!*@&%~!!# small lasagna
then off
we went to shopping and back XinMin's place.


the Parents then came & fetched me back, and here I am sitting here writing this post. I know I barely type about my daily life anymore and it feels damn good to be writing again. It practically meant I am still doing something beneficial, something I can be proud of *evil smirks*

Seriously, I don't feel very excited over the last paper, I just can't freaking wait to be done with it. I am already feeling very merdeka-ey I know I am not supposed to but WTF it's eating up my brain, those Science Stream people is already out there having so much fun and I am having the time of my life with my ACCOUNTS & ECONOMICS books.

I seriously am too lazy to take pictures lately so if I bore you with my stupid un-amazing English worded post, I deeply apologizes, do remind me if you're sick of it by commenting.
I shall find a way to unlazify myself and take more pictures.

Besides, does anyone know any Career Personality Test thingy?
or anything to test students on which career is more suitable for them?
I need it soon -.- I suddenly don't know what to study.
I have no direction :(


Adios people :] I'm off to ... to ... the books?
Goodbye <3


*sings*
Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say yes.

No comments: