Saturday, September 5, 2009

super random

Random facts about me @ 4am, Sept 5, 2009


I am a girl.
I fall in love easily, almost as easy as ABC, I always get mixed signals, I am always having second thoughts, I do the most obvious things, I can be a little sneaky too, I randomly stalk someone I don't know, I cry a little when I feel too happy, I laugh a little too loud most of the times, I don't always get the attention I want, I always like the wrong person, I give up easily, I screw things up easily, I can't cook, I like baking, I hate annoying beat-around-the-bush people, I watch football under the influence of my family, I play dotA, I like L4D, I know I'm fat but I don't do anything about it, I like writing quotes, pick-up lines cheer me up, I don't text 24/7, I hate driving because I'm traumatized, I am a pretty damn good liar, I am good in manipulating people, my conversations usually drift away from its original topic, I am more of a daddy's girl than mummy's angel, I like alcohol, I get stressed up over things I shouldn't be, I always finish my exam papers earlier than usual, I like strawberry flavoured ice cream but not the strawberry fruit itself, I like chocolate but not chocolate flavoured ice cream, I am very creepy, I walk without sound, sometimes, I have sleeping disorders (yes, disorders).

Smart people makes me high, sarcasm is my second language, I like buying books but never really reading them, I waste money like drinking water or breathing oxygen, I still can't make up my mind what to study, I used to play the piano, I would love to paint my room black, I can talk to anyone about anything, I change my mind too often, no one knows my darkest secret, I remember every little conversation I have with everyone but not everything my lecturers teach, I am a huge procrastinator, I always plan but never follow, I am a sucker for musically inclined human beings, I always pull a strong face, I get pretty random in the middle of the night.

For example; now -.-



/dies.

No comments: