Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SAM 09 I


the times we just sit down & talk about nothing.
the times we kept laughing over the lame things we said.
the times we try to make one laugh w/ Kumar's jokes.
the times we'll just stare at each other, wondering where & what to eat.
the times we are always there to celebrate each & everyone's birthday.
the times where we always make an effort to make everyone feel special.
the times we will always wait for everyone's food to come before feasting.
the times Kylie will always be having her camera almost everytime & everywhere she goes.
the times when the drivers start drifting and racing, BROAD DAY LIGHT!
the times we had, all good & bad, it is all memorable.


how I am going to miss being a SAM student.
the ever most noisy class, everrrrrrr, in Disted.
& the course where everyone is close to everyone.

I am proud to be one of SAM09.
I will definitely miss everyone when this end, even if I don't talk much to some.
I will always miss the Moral & M'sian Studies classes together.
our one whole big family :D


this is just another chapter of life, right? :)

No comments: