Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Untold, unfolded

Went to class late today, 30 minutes? Lingam was busy fetching more students, I don't blame him. Everyone have class too, not just me, cannot be too selfish no? pfft.

LLS seem pretty interesting lately, having Franklin on Monday & Eric today, both were so funny and entertaining, the class were pretty entertained having them to replace Justin for the two days. Anyway Mr Eric shared with the class a pretty funny this morning, the coolest thing is he shouted FUCK YOU right across the class without censoring it, that's what I call freedom of speech? :X i like him, I do not like those conservative lecturers who will go all, I cannot say this and that in front of my students, too dilly dally :/ anyway here's the joke :x


A crowded United Air Lines flight was cancelled. A single agent was assigned to rebook a long line of unhappy inconvenienced travelers. She was doing her best when suddenly an angry customer pushed his way to her desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and shouted: "I don't want to stand in line. I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS and RIGHT NOW!"

The young agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir, I'll try to help you but I've got to help these folks first. I'm sure we'll be able to work things out for you." The angry passenger was unimpressed and unrelenting. He asked loudly, so that all the passengers could hear, "I don't want to stand in line! Do you have any idea who I am?"

Without hesitation, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have everyone's attention, please," her voice bellowed through the terminal. We have a passenger here WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him identify himself, please come to the gate." With the crowd laughing hysterically, he glared at her and swore "Fuck you!"

Without flinching, she smiled an said, "I'm sorry, sir, even if you want to fuck me, you will still have to stand in line!"


Its really entertaining if we have classes like this, everyday.
I wouldn't dread for class, or even complain after class.
buhhh !


No comments: