Tuesday, August 2, 2011

happy birthday ♥




Happy 20th Birthday girl :)

This is specially dedicated to you, my closest most annoying and noisy best friend. Funny how we became close, seriously, 11 years down the road and we're still as close (or even closer). We've been through quite a lot, all the dramas and shits, glad we made it through. I was reading back the post I wrote for you 3 years ago, and I laughed, you're STILL annoying me with your whys and what ifs.

Anyway, thank you for always being there, staying online till late night just to make me feel better, driving all the way to my house though you are kinda road blind and annoying my soul to make me laugh.

I love you! Don't ever forget that & I hope you had a great birthday.


be really proud 'cause honestly, I barely do this nowadays.

No comments: