Sunday, June 10, 2007

I woke up, I saw him standing on the balcony, he was wearing the shirt I bought him for Valentine's. He looked thinner, he must have not been eating well.

I wanted to call out for him but words won't come out, he turned around.

"You're awake, your mother let me in," he walked in and sat next to me.

All I could do was just smile at him, I couldn't say a word.

"I miss you, so very much.... " he hold my hand and look into my eyes

"I miss you too "

Tears rolled down my eyes as I was hugging him.


And I woke up, having tears in my eyes. It was all just another dream.





Does every good things come to an end ? I don't know, ask Nelly Furtado.

It's fuggin' 3.30 am, I'm still wide awake. Tell me, how to you sleep early?
I tried listening to classic, reading History text books, watching an old movie, cycle for 30 minutes, etc etc... and I don't feel sleepy at all.
Mum reminded me tomorrow I'm going back to school so I better finish up my homework.
Guess what ?

I don't even know what homework I have -___-

I'm dead, officially dead.


I finally finished the NIE posters, after 2 weeks.
Wheeeee, I'm satisfied with the second one but not the first one.
Blargh, I saw my old kindy crush today in Celebrity Fitness.
Damn, he's god-damn-charming-and-hot now.
I'm feeling really lucky but I can't sleep.
Grrr, just added a shoutout.
They have beautiful & charming people there.
All the nice and friendly people.
Get your own shout out to join us !





I miss having him around.


No comments: