Sunday, November 11, 2007

deedumdum.

Grey's Anatomy is awesome, season 3 right now
Finished One Tree Hill season 4, waiting for the season 5 to be out next year.
boo hoo! so long to go :(

just the other day, I accidentally knocked down my old photo album
the photos were scattered everywhere
as I was picking all the photos up, I came across photos of me ;]
I saw the little Adelene.
Compare me to then, I just realised how much I've grown through all these years.



I've always told people that I can't wait to get out of high school
so I can get my driving license and get out of this tiny island
but now, I'm starting to think, I might miss high school
I know you might think I'm crazy since I'm still in high school
but one year is a short time.
Sooner or later, 2008 is going to come and I'll be seventeen.
I'll be suffering from the pre-SPM stress and then I'll graduate from high school.

Honestly, I'll miss being in school.
I guess sometimes we just won't appreciate what we have till we lose it.
It's just so classic.

between, happy belated birthday to ME.
I had a blast that night.
I DID NOT GET WASTED, RACHEL :P
I came back very very sober.
teeheee.





i guess that's all for today's update
:)


you know you love me
AdeleneT.
xoxo

1 comment:

Minny Chan said...

girl!
omg i didnt know it wasyour birthday :(so sorry!
happy belated birthday chica!
you're one DIAMOND in the rough
mwahhhh

love ya :)