Saturday, November 3, 2007

I just came back from McDonalds.
Supper -___-
Now I know why I can NEVER become anorexic
I had US Pizza and KFC today in Volleyball's Jamuan
I'll be Penang FATTEST girl i tell you -.-


I need a proper diet
I need to go to gym
I need to start walking more than eating
I need to jump more
I need to try walking in heels for 10 hours non-stop
I need to hate potatoes
I need to cure my allergy-to-sun-and-sweat sickness -__-
I need to start thinking about my health
I need to dislike food
I need to hate food
I need to despise food
I need to just stop eating like a pig
I need to do what I wrote above



&&



there'll be an art & music fest in New World Park on this coming 17th November. It's a free show and they're all local (i think) so please come and show your support to our local bands and dancing group.

I'll be going, so COME !

*flash a big huge geeky smile*











you know you love me,
adelene.
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sorry for posting this here, my computer have a problem loading shoutmix box*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!

cheers,
AlvinC

iCalvyn.com said...

haha.... at last still ned to go enjoy, when come to enjob, sure food will come already..

i guess i will go also this event, see u there ",

iCalvyn.com