Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year Resolutions

2007 has come & gone, 2008 has just started.


new year, new resolutions, new start


My year started off great, just at the moment the time ticks 12am, the fireworks sparked up and lighten up the whole sky, it was beautiful. And the next minute, I received his message, yup, he's that first person :) to wish me *something* heehee.


I am indeed very happy that night :D


okay, we shall start with the new year resolutions now.

here is just some of the resolutions I'm actually determined to accomplish :)


LOSE WEIGHT
this is like the classic resolution, every year, at least 95% of girls around the world would made a point to lose weight. Prom is just 8 months away from now, I will use these 8 months to shed off all the fats and tone up my body. Dieting is good but exercising is better :) so I guess I'll start exercising more now.


STUDY HARDER & GET BETTER RESULTS
I know I say that every year, but this is my last year in high school and I really need to buck up as SPM is just 11 months away. I wouldn't want to screw up SPM and ruin my future like that, it's not worth it, after 11 years of education. I shall start doing my Form Four revision now before it's too late.


STAY IN CONTACT WITH ALL THE FRIENDS
I don't want to start losing friends even before my high school years end. I want to stay in contact with everybody and to not let them think I just treat them just like acquaintances. I want to stay close with everybody the way everything is and not leave anybody in the state of loneliness at any point. I love all you people :)


TO THINK WISER THAN BEFORE
I must learn to let go if it doesn't work out. Move on with life 'cause life goes on no matter what :) and to think of others feelings before I do/say things.


TO STAY AWAY FROM CLUBBING


TO STOP WASTING SO MUCH MONEY UNNECESSARILY


TO SAVE MORE MONEY FOR FUTURE NEEDS




That is all for now, I seriously wish I could get these things done.
Actually, there are more that I would like to add, but I intend to have a shorter list.
It's easier to accomplish that way
:D




I think I shouldn't get too attached
I am dreaming of you a lot
It's not good, I guess?



No comments: