Tuesday, March 18, 2008

this photograph makes me laugh

" Every memory of looking out the back door
I have a photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say,
It's time to say it
Goodbye, Goodbye ... "



My mood got worst yesterday night.

After the shopping, yeah..

Today was hectic.

I was so lazy to move around

and yes, I was just bossing people around

Actually, I was just pretending to boss people -___-

The whole tent were practically all done by them

I was just sitting down, self-pitying, telling how pain my period pain is.

But I suddenly love the stars thingy.

WOoOooOt~


I love them YELLOW chics.



My freaking last Sports Day tomorrow.

I'm really excited since after tomorrow is holiday.

muahahaha





I'm crashing the books right now.
Today is nerdy day.

No comments: