Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GG and OTH

HAR HAR HAR

(GG SPOILER ALERT) [minor]




Gossip Girl is back after months of the writer's strike.
Airing in CW, Mondays, 8/7c. (GMT-8:30)


&&

I finished watching Gossip Girl episode 15 last night.



MUAHAHAHAHA




hot, super hot, super duper hot, and EXTREME HOTNESS.
especially with the gorgeous guest star, Michelle Trachtenberg.



G, the past that haunts.


G with S.



I didn't see
this coming.


Okay, enough spoiler for you people who have not watch.
I'm just really hyper after watching the promo for episode 16.
it's going to be quite 18SX I suppose, but I don't care.
did I mention the guys got hotter ?



Nate Archibald, the hottie.



Chuck Bass, the sexy jerk.


Where is Dan ?
He didn't change much lahh.
He is still the old Dan Humphrey.
tsk tsk tsk.


Anyway, thank you



d'Charis


for giving me the link. aisehhh.. xD



Besides that, midterm is just days away
and I am going all obsessed over GG and OTH.
omg :(
I WANT BRUCAS.
grrRrRrrRrRr..
evil evil evil evil






okay, I need to get back with my OTH.
woooots.
toodles <3>


No comments: