Saturday, May 3, 2008

iProcrastinate

This girl believed in you,
This girl thought everything was going to be fine,
You, played a trick on her,
You, left her on her downfall,
As broken as she was,
She held her head up high,
This girl remembered words you said,
She promised & obeyed,
Their memories silently vanish.
"I miss you, B " she typed on her keypad.
The sender appeared to be you.
Her tears dropped.
You are still that every reason.


She loved you.



* * * * *


Just felt like typing it out
And no, I'm not that girl.
Just something, I think some teenage girls can relate to, no?


I just realised lately, blogging seems to be the IN thing to do right now.
Why ?
Almost everybody is getting a blog.
And the list of names are getting longer & longer.
However, I'm just happy more people is into blogging.


oh, did anybody watch Malaysian Dreamgirls ?
WTF ? Cindy Tey won?
Unexpected ey?
The blackhorse of the whole competition.
gRrrRrr, I was rooting for Hanis baybehh..



I FEEL SO RANDOM -___-




kns. 5 days to midterm.
but look at the bright side, 17 days to post-midterm-joy.
I know, damn lame lah.
Bare with me alright ?


I'm just so lazy to edit pictures right now.
Even the EdBoard graphics are not done.
oh-my-effing-effing-effing-effing-bitch.
tooot-to-the-effing-Bitch.


I am going cuckoo, nutty, cranky, bitchy.
PLEASE JUST KILL ME.
i procrastinate too much



ANYWAY, EDBOARD GRAPHICS & LAYOUT MEMBER
Please pass up your graphics & layout to me fast.
DON'T PROCRASTINATE.
I GO DO NOW.
SO TAKE ME AS AN EXAMPLE !



* waves *
* clicks Photoshop *
* get inspirations... *



No comments: