Saturday, May 31, 2008

F R I E N D S


I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time



* * * * *



I guess everything is good now.
Back to basics, people.
Less arguments at home & in school.
No more friends fighting like little kids.
No more bitch fights, except {that seifeiloh in my class}
No more urge to hang around malls anymore.


I think my family is having more family bonding sessions now, trying to spend more quality time with each other before everybody in the family goes separate ways (in a good way lah). And the circle of friends are getting closer, enjoying the school life more than usual, trying to make the best memories during the last year of school.


I guess as people grow, they become more matured and more responsible. They will also try to appreciate everything they have and realising what was bad to them will benefit them in the future. I may not be the best advisor but from what I experienced, I think as you grow older, you will realise everything does change, even yourself. To change for the better or worst, it's actually up to you.


I, myself think I changed a lot, in the way of thinking, speaking, my feelings and the most obvious, my size -____- (shut up, I know I grew fatter lah).


Sometimes, I do wish that I could be that little girl back in kindergarten again, spending all day playing sea-saw and crying over a lollipop. But I am glad I am not that little girl anymore, or I wouldn't have met those significant people in my life :) those who will pull me out of the darkness, those who I can say random stuff to everyday, those who will lend a shoulder whenever I burst in tears, those who will sit all day listen to me ranting about stupid boys and that seifeiloh, lol.


At the end of everything, I just want to say I am thankful to my friends that you all accepted me for who I am and who I've become as time passes by and yes, it may be sad to be in the last year of school and friends may all go separate ways, but, why not make the best out of everything before it is all too late ?


Life is all about taking the risk,
making mistakes and learning from it,
and of course, having great friends to walk along with you.


I am so very glad I have mine :)



* * * * *


let me take you through the reflection of time

2004 :




2005 :




2006 :




2007 :








2008 :









No comments: