Thursday, May 15, 2008

I was blog hopping and I saw almost everybody's blog had a Mother's Day post.
I think I'm an unfilial daughter -___-
I did not post anything for her.
I did not celebrated with her.
I indirectly wished her.


Okay, I think I am a very terrible daughter :(
I don't know how to say this but, my family is sort of weird.
Weird in the sense, we never wish each other anything in any occasions.
For example, birthdays, we'd give presents but never wished.
Yes, weird, I know -_-
but still, I love the Mother :)
won't say much here.



JPN is dumb.
Whenever they set any paper, there are leakage everywhere.
If SPM is like that, everyone is going to get flying colours -___-
foolish ?


I have so much I want to say.
I feel so sleepy -_-
Will update more after exams.
YES BAYBEH.
3 papers left.

No comments: