Sunday, June 15, 2008

RED is so bloody HOT

Celebrated Woan Shing's birthday yesterday :]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY :]
I know I didn't message you any birthday wishes at all.
Like I said, I want to be the LAST since I can't be the FIRST
but it was actually a reason of my forgetfulness.
wtf, sorry hun.
i love you :D


here are the picture :]


awww


with Sok Wah


my Pan Fried Fish Fillet. [took approximately 38 minutes 27 sec to finish it]


the moment


cuppies we bought for her :D


the cake she brought along. yums


the Five. wheres Tiff ? :(


berpose-pose with the Rest Room :|


candid :X


you gotta love us :]


our RED moment xD


Red is HOT.


I'm hotter xD no? [ok, perasan much...]


you know you WANT/LOVE me.


kisses to all


Ahhh, I finally updated something
HAPPY or not?
you can finally see pictures again.
tsk tsk.


anyway, results came out.
*smirks*
did very badly but at least I passed BM :]
and my Moral paper was the most unexpected.
Maths objective was shocking -___-
Add Maths was predictable.
History was uhmm-not-too-bad
English was bitchifying with Mrs Fork -___-
Science was just lapsap/sampah/rubbish.
the rest ? still in the process of marking.


booo, I am not greedy.
I just hope to pass my Add Maths and BM in trials.
the rest? Ace & Credits will be good enough :]
no G, E or D anymore, please.

*prays very very hard*


will update more, I guess.
Goodnight sweeties :)


No comments: