Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday Shopping Spree



I am paranoid.
wtf.

It's just Prom :]

&&

I don't care anymore :)


* * * * *


Sunday, went out with RachelHo & Regina. Had something in the house in the morning and celebrated the father's birthday earlier :) then off to Queens.

Walked around aimlessly and bought
few dresses & tops. I splurge like, a lot, I think.

I'm too lazy to blog about it, geee (laziness. wtf) but there will be pictures.




R with A.


G with A


threesomeeeee xD



we were very much WOWed by the size =/


consequences of hours of heels :]


kids at heart. xD


sore&smelly feet



in CALTEX


with RachHo.


three contrast ones :]


ME :]





blargh.
I really am paranoid nowadays.
is it me ? or what?
I suddenly feel everything is crushing down, very fast.
Like, in a blink of eye, it's already June.
grrr.. will update again soon :)
bye.


No comments: