Saturday, July 19, 2008

gonna write you a love song... no wait, not you.


You will be die.

quoted by the favourite teacher.


HAR HAR HAR.
sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh. I know.


I am addicted to mint, no, ECLIPSE to be exact.
I love SPEARMINT.
*hints*


:D


me ; big brother.

*sighs* how to earn fast cash ?
how much ?
four hundred thousand, nevermind, forty thousand first will do.
Go invite more people, one day can earn forty thousand *smiles widely*
Invite what people?
You click invite then click your friends name and then invite them to play Friends For Sale then can earn money fast.
WTF, stupid girl -.- I'm talking about REALITY
*slaps forehead* *keeps quite*
Facebook Junkie -.- you are hopeless, got no future d lahh *shakes head*



wtf, i'm such a facebook junkie these days lol.
I should stop FB-ing for sometime.
Need to start revising.
Trials in seven weeks.


SEVEN WEEKS.
FORTY NINE DAYS.
1,176 HOURS.
70,560 MINUTES
4,233,600 SECONDS


greeeeeeeat.



Tomorrow is fully EB day.
no more postponing to other days.
PLEASE STAY FOCUS ADELENETAN.


NO BON ODORI,
NO YE SALES,
NO SHOPPING SPREES,
NO DRINKING,
NO SLEEPING,
NO MORE DISTRACTIONS.


please help me stay focus :(

No comments: