Monday, July 14, 2008

tagged by Joan


RULE 1:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
No TAG backs!


1. I am, not just fat, I am very fat & short =(

2. I have a thing for lingerie.

3. I talk a lot and extra fast when I'm pissed&scared.

4. I don't mind being called fat, it's my pride... now :S

5. I have freaking long antenna :D

6. I can speak quite a number of dialects :]

7. I have an awesome family and I love them to bits.

8. I am not really that mean, maybe just meaner at times.

9. I love writing short posts in my blog lately.

10. I find red very attractive, like so freaking hot & sexy o.O

11. I have a sudden urge to bake and cook nowadays.

12. I stopped believing in .... happily ever after & forever :]

13. I want to learn fishing!

14. Guys who can play the piano & violin are sexy like hell.

15. I have a thing with kinky, bitchy, sexy, trashy & fatty.




I tag
1. Tiffany Tan
2. Rachel Ooi
3. Sok Wah
4. Woan Shing
5. Christ Tan
6. Yi Lin
7. Nicole Tan
8. Charis
9. Imin
10. Karla

No comments: