Sunday, January 11, 2009

woopeedoo :)



greetings people!
I've been very busy with college &
other stuff.
I haven't got time to really sit down and online since last week :(
I didn't know
it would be so tiring.
Have been going to the hospital almost every day after class and night.
It's almost like, every night, we will all gather in the ward.
Just like old times, minus the ward.
I miss family gatherings.
I want everyone to be together, for Chinese New Year 2009.
& Chinese New Year 2010, too.



It's a must to be together, we are all here for you, aunt.
Everyone of us :)
Praying that you'll recover soon, very soon.


Here are two pictures from the trip.
I love these two pictures a whole lot.


from Disneyland's ride, I looked so excited. HA HA



The Ruins of St. Paul's, Macao. Pretty no? I love that place.


will update soon again, when I have the time.
I do miss high school, then again :)
i miss everyone if you (my friends) are wondering.

No comments: