Sunday, March 29, 2009

Picspam from 2008 to February 2009

Christmas Party with them girls.
Our first official Dress Party *screams*







Rachel Ooi Zi Xin's 18th Birthday.
our official Second Dress party *yay!*
haha.







Happy Chinese New Yearr :))
family reunion :)



my first attempt to bake a cake.
for HaoLiang :O
a very very very diabetes cake as he said :P







the last few pieces that were given to *points* that guy in brown, BOB! :p



Girlfriends came and visited me in Disted.
skipped Accounts to go out with them.





Played cards in Coffee Island after skipping class.
HA HA.



PC's birthday party, was almost overdressed.
or, I think I was over dressed & May was over shoe-ed :P





bought PC his cake on his official birthday (;



had my first Gellatissimo (soft) ice-cream on
one of those random-after-college outing






I'm sorry, I got lazy to update my March pictures.
it will be updated soon.

I'm done with Bibliography.
400 words more to go for Economics.
boo hoo.

No comments: