Sunday, March 15, 2009




Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
To me, to me, to me.

I should have known this wasn't real
And fought it off and fought to feel
What matters most? Everything
That you feel while listening to every word that I sing.
I promise you I will bring you home
I will bring you home.



I told myself today was gonna be the day
No more excuses 'cause I knew exactly what to say
Was gonna make my play but just like yesterday
My mind erased and I let the moment slip away
Another night got me sitting here all on my own
Picking up the phone,
But I cant get past the dial tone
Racking my brain
Going insane
Again and again
I can't keep going this way.



Romeo, save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come

No comments: