Thursday, May 28, 2009

another love story

I’ve got a mind boggling,
sense numbing, heart pounding,
stomach flipping,
take-my-breath-away,
head-over-heels,
knee shaking, daydreaming,
butterfly fluttering crush on you

&&

I can't stop smiling after I talk to you
and I still get butterflies in my stomach
and that huge smile across my face every time I see you.
that lets me know you will always mean something to me.


Fine - I admit it.
You are the guy I can't stop thinking about.
The guy who makes me wanna scream.
The one who can make my day in a million ways.
The one I write my love quotes about.
In case you were wondering,
That guy is you.


You got that sexiness, I just can't put my finger to it. Something about you, the way your hair lies on your head, the way you walk, or the way you talk. I feel my heart racing whenever you walk in my direction or look at me with such piercing eyes, I almost fall over, you make me lose my balance and act like a fool, in front of everyone.


And when I first met you,
I never would have imagined I would have such strong feelings for you.
I never would have thought that I would dream about you,
or miss being by your side,
or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name.
When I first met you, I never would have thought that
I would fall in love with you, this much.


You grab my attention when you walk into the room.
It could be midnight and I'm still thinking of you.
I cannot control the feelings you got me going through.

&&

Boy ;
You have the most adorable eyes I could ever fall for,
& the cutest smile that took my breath away;
You have the ability to make me laugh every time you speak
& when I look at you it's hard to turn away.



technically
You're that boy man I sort of fell in love with.



No comments: