Sunday, June 7, 2009


sometimes you just feel everything and nothing all at once.
sometimes you will find yourself smiling while missing something at the same time.
at times you can absolutely love a person, all the while wanting to hate them.

life comes without guarantees.
except that smiling will brighten your face, laughing will enhance your eyes, and falling in love will change your life.

when i met you, i never would have imagined that i would have such strong feelings for you.
i never would have thought i would have dreams about you, or miss being by your side.
i never thought i would get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. when i first met you, i never would have thought i would love you.

I know we're complete strangers now, we both pretend like we don't care, but I can feel the tension as much as you can.
I know how to hide my feelings from your piercing stare
& no matter what you think, I still miss you.

And I hope that someday we could talk and forget that time ever drew distance between us.
We could make a bridge out of words, as fragile as it might be, the awkward pauses and incomprehensible mumbling twisting and twining into some stronger foothold.
Someday, I might reach you and redeem myself.
But I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.



Sometimes I just want to play L4D with you everyday
So I can kill you, virtually
At least with that, I know I won't lose you for real

No comments: