Wednesday, February 24, 2010

biopsych should be banned

I moved from the 2nd floor to 18th floor.
Don't ask me why, I'm too lazy to explain.
Just went through one of the worst paper ever, Biopsychology.
Seriously, it is the worst paper, worst than last year's maths :(
25% for my whole sem, omgwtfbbqccbknn :(
50 questions, mean one question is like half mark.
I am only sure of what, 10 out of 50?
that's probably just 5% wtf out of 25% WTF!!
Motivation paper was do-able, there are some which I don't really know
but at least I was sure half of the paper was fine.

Biopsych is seriously... omgosh :( I really do not dare to get the results
I thought MCQs would be easy, boy, was I wrong, it was tougher.
There are 5 choices -.- all also I never hear before one, or all also damn close one.
damn fail larr rawr. Pek chek!! :(

The weather here is so hot, I am so pissed, everyday after class while I walk back to the room, it'll be like as if I'm sweating after a 10km run, seriously, it is THAT bad :( to make matter worst, my room only has aircond, no fan at all, I'm killing mothernature every day, I'm sorry, I know I am very contradicting lah, but no choice :(

sorry Earth! I still love you!
I am recycling everyday & I walk, everyday here, no petrol wasting.
see! I'm repaying back :x
but, I think my aircond is the HCFC (Hydrochlorofluorocarbon) one lor
the energy-efficient, cost effective & environment friendly thing :x
hee

anyway, midterms aren't over
i have two more papers, one next tues, another next thurs.
at least these two papers aren't that bad :(
stupid biopsych, I still have to study you in year 2 wtf
fml :(


i shall sleep now wtf its 6.27pm
so much for afternoon nap -.- turning out to be night nap :x

No comments: