Friday, February 26, 2010

counting the days to ...

menghitung hari
detik demi detik
masaku nanti apa kan ada
jalan cerita
kisah yang panjang
menghitung hari

padamkan saja
kobar asmaramu
jika putik itu takkan ada
yang aku minta
tulus hatimu
bukan puitis

pergi saja cintamu pergi
bilang saja pada semua
biar semua tahu adanya
diriku kini sendiri



sitting in front of the laptop (again, everyday) listening to emo songs, typing this post, instead of studying my initial 9 chapters of PSY105 and 8 chapters of MC100 and finishing my PSY113 essay. I guess procrastinating is everyone's favourite hobby, lately. Especially when your exam is just right around the corner, like well 4 days?

seriously, I do not know what I'm doing here

I should be finishing the essay then start speed reading (studying, as they call it) the Research Methodology & Business Communication textbook :(

I'm not a thunder-lightning person (WHO IS! YOU TELL ME)
when I say I'm not, it meant I'll run & hide whenever I hear thunder, see lightning.
SERIOUSLY :(

I am freaking scared of them -.-
especially when I'm staying on the 18th floor now
The chances of it striking anything/anywhere near me are higher
I'm not joking.
I might just run & hide under the blanket now.
but no, I'm too lazy for that, cause I might just fall asleep underneath it.

I'm really sleepy now but I cannot go back to sleeping, it is 6.42pm and I just woke up from my second sleep of the day not long ago, like 3pm? wtf :|

sudden craving for bah kut teh and dim sum :(
whoever that bring me that anytime today, I'll love you all long time!
hehe I mean it *hint hint*


I should really go back to my assignment, long long way to go.



No comments: