Saturday, June 19, 2010

distance = problems

I sleep intermittently, for hours on end and some days hardly at all. I watch movies and listen to songs that break my heart. It doesn’t really matter because I’ve gotten better at hiding, but some days not so well. People get tired. Yet in reality I think no one really cares to hear anything less than “I am fine”. Someday (perhaps in a good way) I might even forget how to feel.

I’m in a love affair without a love song. I’m in the habit of having what I don’t want. I’m just a hologram. You can see but don’t touch me. Oh, and how I bet you want me now.

I think that possibly, maybe I’m falling for you. Yes, there’s a chance that I’ve fallen quite hard over you. I’ve seen the waters that make your eyes shine, now I’m shining too because, oh because I’ve fallen quite hard over you. If I didn’t know you, I’d rather not know. If I couldn’t have you, I’d rather be alone. I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much, all of the while I never knew it was you.

No comments: