Monday, June 21, 2010

mystified

I don't know what to say anymore. My mind runs blank every time I open up the page where I used to spill my heart. I used to have so much to say, now I can barely write a sentence. It's you. You have the affect on me. You walked into my life, and I can't find a place for you just yet. I'm lost for words, yet my heart is screaming with the things I want to say to you.

Sometimes, I feel a little jealous inside imagining someone can please you more than me. I guess it’s just my insecurities acting up a bit, because I know I’m not the most beautiful, most fun, or even the most exciting person you’ll ever meet.

And I know it sounds confusing, but at that moment, I just wanted to walk out of the room I was in, sit down in the middle of the hallway, and cry. Just cry.

Nobody knows a lot about me.
They think they do, but they have no idea.
Nobody really knows me, because nobody asks.
And the fact that nobody asks makes me think, do they even really care?

Do you care? Ask yourself.
If you really care for someone, you'd ask them.
Even a simple 'how are you?' will do.
You won't know how much a simple 'how are you?' can make someone's day.


No comments: