Thursday, September 16, 2010

boy, you really changed my life ;)


We’re really close. People asked me “Would you ever like him?”, but I lie and tell them I would never like you. Once my friend asked me if I was thinking about you and I said no, but I was. I hope you were thinking about me, too.

I know I seem a bit hypocritical right now, but you don’t understand, I’m so happy with him, and I want to spend my time with him. Sometimes I don’t even realize it, but I’m sorry, I don’t mean it that way. I just can’t help it.

I don’t hate you. I’m just tired of all the constant pain, second guessing and confusion that I’ve had for months on end. I distanced myself from the causes, I’m sorry that it had to be you. But, I did it for my own good. I would do anything, anything at all to make this better. But I’m breaking, and I need to change something. I still love you, no matter what like I promised. I would never hate you. I could never hate you.

No comments: