Thursday, July 26, 2007

I was gonna update today's post with the friends thingy but laziness kicked in.
My mood went dead after a while.
My playlist was shuffling & it stopped on that song.



.
.
.


From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you



.
.
.


This song brings back lots of memories.
Both good & bad...
It have been half a year since we turned you and me,
I remember you telling me it doesn't matter what happened in the past
What's happening now is what matters most :)



Life is amazing ever since you walked in my life.
When you walked away, my whole world turned upside down.
It took a while for me to get used to not having you anymore.
Well for now, I will learn to live without you.
To survive in this reality without having you to guide me through.
I will never forget all those moments when you were there to help me.

If you never came into my life, I won't be standing here
If only I could turn back time, I'd believe you with all my heart & soul
Maybe I'm just better off not knowing the truth.
Sometimes lies will always gonna sound sweeter than the truth.
No matter what hardship I face in the future,
I'll remember all the lessons you've taught me throughout the whole year :)
The midnight SMSes,
Those hugs & kisses,
The warmth you gave me,
The time when you waited near Mrs Chong's house so I can see you,
The time I walked all the way from Heng Ee to Japanese Garden when you told me you're dating another beautiful girl (violin),
The time when you actually offered to walk me home when I missed my bus,
All those promises,
All the 'i love yous', 'i miss yous', 'i need yous', '....forever'
You're always going to be a part of me.




EMO! -_____-




Damn it. I'm being very the EMO these few days.
I am irritated with myself.
My moodswings are getting worst.
Only he can tolerate with it -___-

School is pissing me off.
I like Maths, I like Add Maths.
Now, I can't focus in class during both these subjects at all.
Whenever she start teaching, I look at her like she's talking Danish or something like that.
I don't understand what she teaches at all.
I am depending fully on my Sir now.
Thank God I have private tuition for Add Maths.
Or not, I think I'll get an egg for all my papers :
Enough of rambling.
Need to run :)



Will update again soon, I PROMISE! :D



*sings*

When you walk away, I count the steps that you take, do you see how much i need you right now,
When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone, the face i came to know is missing too
When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it OK
I miss you



4 comments:

pinksterz said...

oh dear another one with the same story on love. like me and another shouter girl.

conan_cat said...

aww, sayang sayang... thinking of love always make ppl emo-nya... but hey leng lui mar! sure can find a better guy real soon enuff ya!!

kyliemc said...

*hugs* aww...dun emo too much,ya? it's not alwiz good 2 dwell in d past coz u'll miss out on gr8 guys near u~
time will heal ur heart n soul. til then, luv urself! ;) guess missing sum1 alwiz makes us feel d pain...but dun force urself 2 4get as d more u force urself,d more u'll remember him~ *hugs* take really good care of urself! hehe..dun 4get 2 pamper urself too ;)

Big Belly Khuen said...

hmmm... experience is what that matters most and u will grow to greater height thru experience and one day u will see the beauty in all these happenings no matter good or bad but a broken heart will never recover for u cannot delete memories.. the only thing that matters is the way u look at it..
take it as a stepping stone and u will appreciate and learn more..
last but not least..
TIME WILL HEAL