Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tagged by Satkuru for the whole SHOUTOUT a week ago -___-"


LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Adelene
Birth Date : November 6
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : DARK Black
Right or left : Right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese?
My Fears : Clowns
My weaknesses : I'm soft hearted to certain people
My Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Chicken or Aloha

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Did I sleep? o.O
My bedtime : Haven't been sleeping since Monday, usually around 2am - 3am
My most missed memory: Bedtime stories during kindy days :)

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Neither
Single or group dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Strawberry
Cappuccino or Coffee : Neither :(

LAYER 5 : DO YOU…
Smoke : Did. when I was young&dumb.
Curse : Yes.
Take a shower : Yes
Have a crush : Crush, infatuation? :)
Think you’ve been in love : Of course.
Go to school : Yup.
Want to get married : Yes
Believe in yourself : I am confident.
Think you’re a health freak : Not really. I get sick almost once every week, screw the weather.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes, still do
Gone to the mall : Definately.
Been on stage : Urm, yes
Eaten sushi : HAHA, YES :D
Dyed your hair : Highlighted:)

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…
Played a stripping game : Strip POKER, yes
Changed who you were to fit in : Yes

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To be married : Anytime after 28.

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY/GIRL
Best eye colour : Blue :)
Best hair colour : dirty blonde with some brown :]
Short hair or long hair : Short, spikey:)

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A minute ago : Thinking of how to build my Plan
Hour ago : Stressing my brain with Add Maths
1 day ago : was harrassed by some buggers.
1 month ago : In & out of the house like a hotel
Year ago : was deeply in love

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love : him
I feel : obese
I hate : them
I hide : it from them :)
I miss : itu orang!
I need : extra cash.

LAYER 12 : TAG PEOPLE
Anyone who wants to do it

1 comment:

Satkuru said...

wow. and you did the tag :P i thought no one would attempt, lol