Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Love ?

how difficult is it to say I love you ?



Life is too short to be wasted keeping quiet
You never know what will happen the next minute
You might not have the second chance to tell your partner anymore
Tell them everything before they're gone.



No point crying over spilt milk



why are you always the one beside me ?
I told you not to treat me too well
or I'll be to dependent on you
Then I won't be able to ...



boooo hoooo !
I'm watching all type of dramas now
From Gossip Girl to Grey's Anatomy to Smiling Pasta (Taiwan) to Queen of the Game (Korean)
I'm even watching Hokkien shows -__-
thanks to my grandma who came to stay with me for a few days.
She have been watching the Hokkien shows behind me everyday
no good :(



I must study
I must start my revision
I must finish my addmaths work
I must finish my accounts assignment
I must go find tuitions
I HAVE TO STUDY !
SPM NEXT YEAR
KNNMCBPKLC


okay, I'm off to my dramas
nyeknyek
miss me alright?



NICOLE TAN !
get me back some KRISPY KREME will you?
be nice to me. hohoho



No comments: