Tuesday, September 30, 2008

tagged by JEWEL

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
I used to dream of marrying David Beckham, Lee Ryan, Brian McFadden, Aaron Carter, Nick Carter, etc etc.. the list is way too long, they were all my childhood ideal boyfriend, now? Nahhh.... =)


2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Happiest thing? Happiest moment, you mean? Well every minute spent with friends laughing or crying, it is happy, the moment I finished the whole magazine today, it was also the happiest moment, there are too many happiest, I guess I lost count. =)


3.What do you wish to have right now?
I don't know, there are too many things I wish to have, for example, a better determination in doing things (studying, exercising, etc etc.. ), a huge walk in closet so I can finally buy everything I want without having my mother telling me there's no place for it, an amazing drifting skill wtf, a brain of someone who can Ace my BM for me, and a lots more. Cis, I have way too many needs today :P


4. When was the last time you Horse laugh?
LOL, just now, when my brother and I was watching a movie and we were bickering about the main actor being so crazily pathetic and licik.


5. What did you realize recently?
I realized I am a great manipulator, for real, and sometimes I don't mean it... and I realized I am still as AWESOME as ever, SS much, I know :D


6. Which bad habit of you that is most unacceptable?
I procrastinate a lot and I end up doing MOST OF THE THINGS last minute for example the magazine, the studies, the party plans, the designs for ads lol and lots more but I can't think of it now.


7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
I either keep quiet and start emofying myself more, or I'll be very very grumpy and start scolding everybody and and.. throwing things, hitting things, I almost broke my knuckles once =.=


8. What are you afraid of losing?
Generally you mean? HEHE my loved ones of course and.. my cash LOLOLOL I am that money-faced, hoi, who is not you tell me ? :P


9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
probably graduated from a degree or something.


10. When you met someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
EH, I answered before, DEPENDS LAH, lolololol I'm not so bitchy to confess if he had a wife and kids LOL WTF think too far. HAHAH


11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
TOO EGOISTIC, THINK SHE/HE IS ALL THAT, PEOPLE WHO CANT EVEN ACT LIKE THEIRSELVES.


12. Define Loneliness.
Solitude. LOL short and sweet eh?


13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
If I am I won't have a meaning to live on lol.


14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
Don't know lah, not anytime in this week I guess.


15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
Somewhere in my dreams, wahh, chun sial !


16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Talk To Me by don't know who, HAHAHA, its in the movies.


17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?
Get GOOD RESULTS FOR SPM, FOR REAL.


18. Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
Not being able to pass BM wtf damn sad can


19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
rob a bank, try something I will never try *winks*, do something ILLEGAL.


20. Who are you thinking of right now?
bee bee LOLOLOLOL fuck wei the name is so cutes.



I TAG NO ONE :D
lazy lah

No comments: